Key terms used in the To U shall have the following meaning: 1. “Services” shall mean various services provided by the Company to the members through the Application, including the services defined under Article 4(1). 2. “Application” shall mean the mobile program created and operated by the Company for the purposes of providing Services to the Member, including offering information related to the Exhibition, as well as making reservation and issuing tickets for admissions to the Exhibition 3. “Exhibition” shall mean the Mademoiselle Privé Seoul exhibition held by the Company at the D Museum from June 23, 2017 until July 19, 2017. 4. “Member” shall mean those who register as members by providing their personal information to the Company through the Application for the purposes of using the Services provided by the Company. 5. “Child” or “Children” shall mean those who are under the age of 12 or enrolled in elementary school. 6. “ID” shall mean the e-mail address selected by the Member and approved by the Company for the purposes of the Member’s use of the Services and identification of the Member. 7. “Password” shall mean the combination of letters and numbers set by the Member for the purposes of protecting the Member’s personal information and the details of Services usage.
1. The Company shall post the contents of the To U, trade name, name of the representative, address of the place of business, telephone number, facsimile number, e-mail address, business registration number, e-commerce registration number and chief privacy officer on the initial screen of the Application in a manner easily recognizable by the Member; provided, however, that the contents of the To U may be made available to the Member on a separately linked page. 2. Before obtaining the Member’s consent to the To U, the Company shall provide a separately linked page to facilitate the Member’s understanding of the key terms and conditions under the To U. 3. The Company may modify the To U to the extent permissible under the applicable laws, including the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce Transactions, etc., the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Digital Signature Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., the Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc. and the Framework Act on Consumers, etc. 4. In the event that the Company amends the To U, it shall publicly announce the intended effective date of the amended To U and the grounds for the amendment on the initial screen of the Application for a period starting from seven (7) days prior to the intended effective date and ending on the date immediately preceding the intended effective date, along with the then-current To U. In case the To U is amended, the Company shall provide a clear comparison between the contents of the To U prior to and after the amendment in a manner that is easily recognizable by the Member. 5. In case the Member does not wish to consent to the amended To U, they may stop using the Services and deregister his or her membership. However, the Member shall be deemed to consented to the amended To U if the request for deregistration is not made within 10 days after the amendment takes force. 6. Any matters not stipulated in the To U and the interpretation of the To U shall be governed by the relevant laws and regulations or commercial practices.
1. The Company shall provide the Member with the following services: ① Offering information related to the Exhibition; ② Making reservations and issuing tickets; ③ Various promotional activities (including newsletters, DM) such as advertisements, events, etc. in relation to the products from the Company and the Exhibition; and ④ Other additional services that are useful to the Member. 2. The Company may suspend providing reservation and ticket issuance services for the Exhibition, if such services cannot be rendered due to the Exhibition being fully booked.
1. The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of the Services due to maintenance, replacement and breakdown of telecommunications facilities such as computers, etc., or the interruption of communications, etc. 2. In the event that the provision of Services is suspended due to the reasons provided under Paragraph (1), the Company shall notify the Member of such fact through methods provided for in Article 6. 3. After the Exhibition is completed, the Company may suspend the provision of Services and delete/close down the Application beginning from August 31, 2017.
1. Users may register to become a member at no cost, and the request for such membership registration can be made by submitting the user’s information in the Application and expressing their intent to consent to the To U. 2. A Member may request deregistration through the Application at any time, and upon deregistration, all Services provided through the Application and admissions to the Exhibition shall be restricted. 3. In the event that the Company sends a notice to a Member, the Company may send the notice to an e-mail address or via text message as previously designated by the Member. 4. For notifications to many and unspecified individuals, the Company may post the notice within the Application for no less than one (1) week in lieu of providing individual notice.
1. A Member may make reservations for to the Exhibition and/or workshops through Confirm Reservation page in the Application installed on a smart phone owned or possessed by the Member himself or herself. i. Exhibition: A Member may make reservations for up to 3 adults, including the Member, and 2 Children with respect to the Exhibition, in which case the Member shall be required to provide the Member’s name, phone number, and e-mail address, together with the name of persons accompanying the Member. ii. Workshop (regular): A Member may make reservations for up to 2 adults, including the Member, with respect to the regular workshops, in which case the Member shall be required to provide the Member’s name, phone number, and e-mail address, together with the name of persons accompanying the Member. iii. Workshop (Children): A Member may make reservations for up to 2 children, with respect to the Children’s workshops. Each Child may be accompanied by 2 guardians (i.e., maximum of 2 adults and 2 children), in which case the Member shall be required to provide the Member’s name, phone number, and e-mail address, together with the name of persons accompanying the Member. The children’s workshops have four sessions: Le Marie, Le sage, High Jewelry, and Number Five. The workshops will be available to children ages 7 to 12 years old. 2. Except for Children, all persons accompanying a Member who receive an invitation code for the Exhibition/workshops from the Member pursuant to Article 7(1) above shall subscribe for a membership through the Application installed on a smart phone owned or possessed by the person accompanying the Member himself or herself within 3 days of receiving the invitation code, and confirm the reservation for the Exhibit/workshops that correspond with the invitation code. 3. Subscription for membership and confirmation of reservation through the Application are not necessary for Children 4. Reservation for the Exhibition and/or workshops shall be deemed to be confirmed once a QR ticket for the Exhibition and/or workshops is issued to the Member or the persons accompanying the Member through the Application installed on a smart phone owned or possessed by such Member or person accompanying the Member himself or herself pursuant to Article 7(2) above.
1. The Member and persons accompanying the Member shall be required to present a QR ticket within the Application described under Article 7(4) when entering the Exhibition and/or workshops. In case the Member and persons accompanying the Member fail to present a QR ticket, entrance and admission to the Exhibit and/or workshops maybe denied. 2. Admission for the Member and persons accompanying the Member shall limited to the Exhibition and/or workshops described in the QR ticket. 3. Admission into and viewing of the Exhibition and/or workshops for the Children shall be permitted only if they are accompanied by a Member. 4. Notwithstanding the presentation of the QR ticket provided pursuant to Article 7 by the Member and persons accompanying the Member, the Company may elect to restrict admissions into and viewing of the Exhibition and/or workshops in any of the following cases: ① If there is any misrepresentation, omission or false description in the reservation request; ② If the reservation is intended for a commercial purpose (sale), or is deemed to be intended for a commercial purpose (sale) based on the circumstances; ③ If the admission of the Member and persons accompanying the Member is deemed to create substantial interruptions in conducting the Exhibition and/or workshops; ④ If the QR ticket is presented in the form of a copy, photo, or in all other electronically copied forms; and ⑤ If the QR ticket is presented through a smart phone installed with the Application that has been borrowed, loaned, or transferred through any other method (regardless of whether the transfer was at cost or no cost). 5. The Company may restrict admissions to the Exhibit and/or workshops in any of the following cases: ① If pets are accompanied; ② If food is brought; ③ If a person is intoxicated; ④ If weapons or dangerous articles are brought; ⑤ If a person engages in a behavior that is repugnant to others; and ⑥ If any of the Member’s obligations described under each items in Article 14 is breached. 6. A Member and the person accompanying the Member may make 1 reservation for the Exhibition and/or workshops (regular/Children) through the Application during the exhibition period.
1. The Company does not collect any transaction fees whatsoever with respect to the admission into and viewing of the Exhibition and/or workshops, including entrance fees and admission fees. 2. Any additional services other than those provided by the Company at the Exhibition and/or workshops or through the Application may not be requested.
1. The Company may send notification messages regarding the Services based on the notification settings in the Application. 2. A Member may refuse to receive notification messages through the notification settings in the Application. 3. The Company may send promotional messages during the reservation process within the Application upon obtaining separate consent by the Member.
1. A Member may cancel reservations made pursuant to Article 7 at any time through the Application. 2. In case a reservation is cancelled by the Member, reservations for any Children accompanying the Member shall also be cancelled. 3. In case a Member seeks to make another reservation upon cancellation, such Member must make a new reservation pursuant to the procedures described under Article 7. 4. If overbooked, the Company may cancel the reservations in reverse-chronological order beginning from the reservation that has been made last. In such case, cancellation of the reservation shall be notified to the relevant Member through e-mail or text message.
1. The Company shall not be engaged in activities that are prohibited under the laws and the To U or that are against the public order and good morals and shall make every effort to provide the Services as prescribed in the To U. 2. The Company shall establish security systems for the protection of the Member’s personal information to ensure the Member’s safe use of the Services. 3. The Company is not liable for damage to personal information or the malfunction of Services resulting from unexpected accidents caused by basic risks embedded in the network, such as hacking, etc., or force majeure events that occur despite the existence of technical measures and necessary measures required under relevant laws, and for any dispute arising from postings written by the Member. 4. The Company shall not send promotional e-mails to Members that have clearly expressed their refusal in receiving such promotional e-mails.
1. When collecting information from a Member, the Company shall collect the minimum information necessary for the provision of the Services. Following are the mandatory information collected by the Company: [Mandatory Information] ① Name; ② E-mail address; and ③ Mobile phone number. 2. When collecting and using any personal information, the Company shall notify the Member of the purpose and obtain consent thereto. 3. The Company may not use the collected personal information for purposes other than the original purpose of collection. In the event that the Company has a new purpose for using personal information, or provides the personal information to a third party, the Company shall notify the Member of the new purpose and obtain consent thereto at the stage of using and providing the personal information, except in the following cases: ① Where the personal information is required to perform an agreement for the provision of information and communications services, but it is substantially difficult to obtain ordinary consent due to economic and technical reasons; and ② Where there is any unavoidable reason under the relevant laws and regulations. 4. Where the Company needs to obtain consent from the Member pursuant to Article 13(2) and (3), it shall specify or provide advance notice of the matters set forth in Article 22, etc. of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. such as the identity of the Privacy Officer (department, name, telephone number and other contact information), purposes of collection and use of information, matters regarding the provision of personal information to third parties (recipients, purpose of the provision and items of information to be provided), etc., and the Member may withdraw his/her consent at any time. 5. A Member may request access to, and the correction of errors in, his or her personal information that was provided to the Company at any time, and the Company is obligated to respond to such a request without delay. If a Member requests a correction of error, the Company shall not use the relevant personal information until the error is corrected. 6. In order to protect personal information, the Company shall limit the number of individuals who handle the Member’s personal information to the minimum extent. 7. The Company shall destroy personal information once the purposes of collection and receipt are achieved. 8. For the qualitative and quantitative improvement of the Services provided to the Member, the Company may use the Member’s personally identifiable information in its customized, e-commerce, community, contents and mobile services after obtaining the Member’s consent thereto; provided, however, that the Member may express his or her intention of refusal with regard to any and all marketing activities conducted by the Company, and if the Member notifies the Company of such an intention, the Company shall minimize customer inconvenience by placing the Member on a list of individuals who expressed their refusal regarding marketing activities.
The Member shall not commit any of the following acts: ① Registration of false information at the time of making reservations; ② Surreptitious use of a third party’s information; ③ Making reservations intended for a commercial purpose (sale); ④ Changing the information posted by the Company; ⑤ Transmission or posting of any information other than that designated by the Company; ⑥ Infringement upon intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of the Company or a third party; ⑦ Defamation of reputation or interference with the business of the Company or a third party; and ⑧ Transfer or sale of the QR ticket through any method, including loaning or transferring smart phones.
1. Where a website or content provided by a third party is introduced via the Services or hyperlinked to the Services, such a website or content shall be referred to as the “linked services.” 2. The Company shall not be held liable for the Member’s use of a website or content or various goods and services independently provided by the linked services.
1. Any copyrights and other intellectual property rights in works produced by the Company shall be vested in the Company. 2. Of the information that the Member obtains by using the Services, the Member shall not copy, transmit, publish, display, distribute, broadcast or otherwise use the information for which the intellectual property rights are vested in the Company for profit-making purposes by, for example, producing derivative works, or have a third party use such information without the prior approval of the Company.
In order to establish a financial base to provide the best Services to the Member, the Company may post commercial advertisements within the Application. However, the Company shall not send promotional e-mails to Members that have clearly expressed their refusal in receiving promotional e-mails, DM (post), text message, etc.
Any disputes arising between the Company and the Member may be settled through mediations by the Korea Fair Trade Commission or a mediation agency appointed by the mayor or the provincial governor.
1. All lawsuits filed in connection with the disputes arising between the Company and the Member shall be exclusively submitted to a district court having jurisdiction over the Member’s address when the lawsuit is filed, or if no address is available, to a district court having jurisdiction over the Member’s residence; provided, however, if the Member’s address or residence is not clear or the Member resides abroad when the lawsuit is filed, the lawsuit shall be brought to a competent court determined pursuant to the Civil Procedure Act. 2. All lawsuits filed in connection with the disputes arising between the Company and the Member shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Korea.
|Information Principal||Classification||Purpose of Processing Personal Information||Items to be Processed|
|Customer Information||Application for newsletters||[Optional]
▪ Delivering the latest information and announcements relating to the Company’s products, ceremonies, events, etc.
▪ Specialization and development of new products, delivering adverting information, provision of services and publication of advertisements based on demographics, analyses of frequency of website visits, statistics on the service usage
▪ Use of personal information for marketing purposes and dispatch of commercial advertising information, such as provision of information on the Company's events, sale, and promotions and dispatch of newsletters through e-mails.
▪ e-mail address
▪ (Automatically collected items) browser type and OS, search words, access logs, IP address, cookies, date and time of visits, service use records
▪ Receipt, handling and provision of response to Q&As and customers’ opinions, respond to and prepare evidence on related disputes
Name, gender, nationality, contact information (mobile telephone number), e-mail address, address (including postal code), other personal information that customers voluntarily provide in their inquiries (title, type and details thereof)
|Recipient Name||Country where Recipient is Located||Recipient’s Purpose of Using the Personal Information||Items of Personal Information to be Transferred||Period of Retention and Use by Recipient|
|Chanel Limited||Hong Kong||Customer analysis and marketing||Name, gender, nationality, contact information (mobile telephone number), e-mail address, address (including postal code), other personal information that customers voluntarily provide in their inquiries (title, type and details thereof)||Until the purpose of using the personal information is achieved|
|Chanel France||France||Customer analysis and marketing||Name, gender, nationality, contact information (mobile telephone number), e-mail address, address (including postal code), other personal information that customers voluntarily provide in their inquiries (title, type and details thereof)||Same as above|
|Delegatee||Descriptions of Delegated Services|
|Decision Partners, Co.||Dispatch of newsletters|